terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Information published on this website is provided for the use of visitors and you are advised that although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy some errors may occur. Please aware that Pilates Through Life may change information on this website from time to time. Pilates Through Life shall have no liability for any information used from this website by any third party. Pilates Through Life does not warrant any information on this website in any way and no warranty is given that any information or hypertext links on this website is virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Pilates Through Life excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- Payments for all classes, workshops and courses should be received 24hrs before the scheduled start date to ensure your place.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to scheduled course, workshop or class date will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled class, course or workshop date will receive credits towards a future class, course or workshop for up to 45 days from the scheduled date. If you are unable to make any other class, course or workshop you may get a refund but we will charge a 30% cancellation fee.
- If for any reason the teacher cancels a class, course or workshop you will receive credit for another class, course or workshop or receive a full refund.
Privacy and Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personal identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Pilates Through Life will never exchange, trade, sell or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
Retreat Terms and Conditions
- Pilates Through Life (PTL) – The Company providing the Holiday Programme.
- The Participant(s) – The person(s) attending the Holiday Programme.
- The Pilates Holiday Programme – The programme of events as detailed in the attached Document.
- PTL require full payment no later than seven days from the date of booking. Please note that provisional bookings cannot be held after this seven day period has elapsed.
- Participants must declare any physical or medical conditions at the time of booking, and make their own arrangements for the provision for any medication or other treatment, which may be required during the holiday. Where appropriate PTL may request a doctor’s Certificate of Fitness to travel and participate in the Pilates Holiday Programme.
- Participants are required to take out comprehensive travel, cancellation, and medical insurance. Non-disclosure of information, as detailed in Item 4 above, may invalidate your insurance.
- Participants should advise PTL of any dietary requirements or allergies well in advance of the holiday, to enable PTL to make suitable arrangements.
- Participants attending the Holiday Programme do so entirely at their own risk. Please consult your doctor, if you have any doubts as to your suitability to attend.
- PTL will not accept liability nor pay compensation due to:
- Holiday cancellations or change of venue caused by, delays in the Participant’s arrival, war, threat of war, closure of airports, industrial action, or acts of God.
- Medical conditions which may develop during or prior to the holiday.
- Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
- In the unlikely event that PTL cancel the Holiday Programme, for any reason other than those listed in Item 8 above, the Participant shall be entitled to a full refund of the monies paid to PTL.
- If a Participant needs to cancel the booking due to an unexpected emergency, PTL will endeavour to re-sell the place. The Participant shall not be entitled to a refund unless PTL are able to re-sell the place on the Programme.
- In the event that the Participant is unable to complete the Pilates Holiday Programme, no refund shall be due.